A short flight from most major US cities Puerto Vallarta is located in the Bay of Banderas on the Mexican Pacific Coast. Direct nonstop flights from LAX (2.5 hrs), Dallas (3 hrs), Chicago (4 hrs), New York (5 hrs), Vancouver (4.5 hrs), Montreal (5.5 hrs); amongst others operate on a daily basis. A private jet hangar serviced by Aerotron is also available at the local airport.
Just 7 minutes south of downtown on the road to Mismaloya, Villa Balboa is close to all of the action, but just close enough. Located 3.8 kilometers south on Highway 200 from downtown Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, this spectacular oceanfront villa is nestled into the green and golden cliffs above the Pacific Ocean on Playa Los Venados. Our address is Carretera a Barra de Navidad km.3.8 #1730, Zona Hotelera Sur in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico C.P. 48395. The south shore of Puerto Vallarta is considered to be a highly desirable location due to its beauty, safety, hillside mansions, oceanfront villas, and its proximity to the charming old town.
Driving Directions from Airport:
- Exit the airport and take the main road BOULEVARD FRANCISCO MEDINA ASCENCIO towards downtown.
- As you come into downtown (pavement stops and cobblestone begins) the road will change name to become AVENIDA MEXICO
- Continue along the boardwalk and past City Hall
- Keep going over the Rio Cuale bridge and you will find yourself on IGNACIO L. VALLARTA STREET.
- Go forward 5 more blocks and make a left onto BASILIO BADILLO ST.
- Continue for 2 blocks and make a right at the stoplight onto CARRETERA A BARRA DE NAVIDAD (also known as MEXICO Highway 100)
- Drive for 3.8 KM and you will find VILLA BALBOA on your right hand side. You will see the “Villa Balboa” and the number “1730” above the garage in stainless steel letters. We are exactly located .8 miles past Dreams hotel and 200 yards before the COSTA SUR Howard Johnson’s hotel.
View Villa Balboa in a larger map